Analyse and Maximize F&B Profitability
The restaurant business is very dynamic and its success lies in various factors. Ability to maximize seat occupancy, food cost, beverage cost, upselling. Revenue and cost analysis skills are a must for managers to be successful in achieving the objectives of maximum profitability while still maintaining the quality of service and food.
Success in restaurant management career depends not only on your operation skills but also on how well a manager understand restaurant revenue and expenses so that corrective actions can be taken on time. This Short Video course focuses on learning fundamentals on how to maximize the profitability of F&B business
- We will be learning how to segment & analyze Restaurant revenue
- Get the key metrics & compare with competitors
- Menu Engineering Report and Strategies to maximize revenue
- Understand F&B costs and how to manage them to maximize the profitability.
Who Should Join the Course
The course is designed keeping in mind
- Restaurant Managers / Asst Managers to be able to manage their profitability
- Independent Restaurant Owners and Managers
- Hotel Management Students to give them some practical experience before jumping into a career.
After completing the course you should be
- Able to understand your major revenue & cost contributors
- Get some ideas of increased the profitability of your business
There are two assignments in the course to test your knowledge and having interact with me.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to Analyse Restaurant Revenue
- Segment and Analyse Food and Beverage revenue
- Understand Key Metrices for Revenue Management
- Menu Engineering Report
- Understand Cost Structure to maximise profitability
- Cover Analysis Report
- F&B Cost Analysis and management
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should have working knowledge of restaurant
- Basic knowledge of business
Who this course is for:
- Restaurant Owners
- Restaurant Managers / Asst Managers
- Hotel Restaurant Managers
- Hotel Management Students
Introduction & Fundamentals
Restaurant Revenue Analysis
You can analyze your restaurant revenue and submit back with a report and what did you learn