Understanding Business Model Canvas | Create solid business plan
All Startup founders and business owners usually start with a business model canvas (sometimes formal and sometimes not so structured) and a clear business plan in order to lead their business in a predictable and profitable manner. Understanding the business model canvas helps businesses plan for all aspects of value creation, delivery, and capture parts. The business model canvas serves as a foundation for a business plan.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users, hence other users may find it slow and sometimes repetitive. I repeated few things just to make my audience understand and absorb concepts.
Deriving financial plan and blending with business models
· Business Model – Components
· how each business model component is represented in financial plan
· Interwind different components to make a complete business plan.
· Case Study – Alibaba, IKEA and new startup
What you’ll learn
- Different components of business model
- Examples to show how different companies use business model canvas
- how to fill up business model canvas
- Tips on writing business plans
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Previous classes on this startup finance series
Who this course is for:
- Startup Founders and Cofounder
- Business Executives
Author of this course how to analyze hotel financial statements for rooms.
Manish Gupta (Linked in profile)
- Energetic and ambitious Chartered Accountant and Result-oriented Hospitality professional, offering +10 years of extensive experience in Finance, Audit, Risk management, and Hotel Operations.
- Hands-on experience in Monthly Reporting, Budgeting, forecasts, P&L analysis, and leading projects. I have led ERP implementation for 16 hotels in our Group.
- Strength in a positive attitude and Topline growth approach towards business. Improving productivity and cost efficiencies without compromising quality
- Entrepreneurial attitude and Passionate about sharing knowledge and experience via online classes and sessions. Visit www.ehotelmanagementschool.com for more details