Hospitality Engineering Management is highly sophisticated and complex operations. Effective engineering operations will have various benefits such as
- Enhanced Guest Experiences through achieved standards
- operations cost management
- improving the life of buildings and equipment.
Engineering management & operations are the responsibility of Director of engineering however an understanding of operations by other department is equally important to have an impact on effective in achieving guest experiences desired,
Hotels are using various technologies to enhance guest experiences in room, kitchen, F&B etc and most of the technologies require engineering setup and IT controls.
Having all employees understand key engineering management aspects can help hotels to achieve effectiveness objectives
This course will help you understand engineering management and operations in brief.
- Hotel Operations Managers
- Engineering Students
- Hotel Employees who want to achieve 360 understanding of operations
- Department heads willing to grow in career
What you’ll learn
Overview of Engineering Operations
Scope and Objective of the Engineering Department
How engineering efficiency would affect guest experiences
Systems Approach in Engineering Management