Fundamentals of Hotel Revenue Management
Revenue Management is essential whenever businesses can charge different prices from different customers. Like airlines, hotels, restaurants & other service industries
Hotel Revenue Management comes in the picture where different peoples uses the same product & services for different reasons and have different willingness to pay. For Example Airlines, Hotels, Advertising Services.
Hotel Inventory is perishable and unsold. Once time passes hotel rooms unsold are considered as a loss. In these scenarios Maximizing revenue and managing inventory is critical to hotel success.
This course talks about the fundamentals of revenue management for hotels in particular and other industries in general.
This course will help you to become understand are fundamentals of revenue management.
Why you should take this course and What to expect
- Learn the Fundamentals of Revenue Management,
- Pricing Pillars, Concepts and Dangers,
- Analyze Inventory Management
- What are the typical revenue management decisions you would make?
- What data is required to make such a decision.
- focus on theoretical Aspects
- Personalized review.
- Continuous guidance in your learning ensuring that you achieve your objective of subscribing to this course.
- Regular Updates on case studies based on your feedbacks
Even though the course is online with no physical presence, assignments in this course will give you a change of personal interaction as I will review all assignments personally and give you personalized guidance.
Subscribe now and Share the love with others as well.
What you’ll learn
- Revenue Management Fundamentals through the hospitality industry
- Pricing Techniques
- Segmenting & Profiling Business
- Competition and SWOT analysis
- Yeilding the business to maximize profits
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Entrepreneurship attitude to maximize business
- Fundamental Understanding of business terms
- Willingness to research to understand your customers
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Hotel Managers
- Revenue Managers