Add to Wishlist
How to do Restaurant Menu Pricing with the help of data
Menu pricing for food and beverage items is the engine behind your company’s success, as sales are your restaurant’s sole source of revenue. Pricing for food directly impacts your ability to fund essential aspects of your business, including equipment, utilities, labor, ingredients, and more. When creating or updating your menu, follow tips in this course effectively price your menu for maximal profits.
- menu pricing needs to be able to cover variable and fixed costs
- Menu pricing for food and beverage items needs to be aligned with market forces. In this course, we will learn how to calculate effective recipe cost and price based on that cost. we will also learn how fixed cost and overheads impact the pricing of menu items and how we can factor such cost in pricing.
What you’ll learn
- How to calculate recipe cost
- how to determine ideal food cost %
- how to calculate menu price based on the menu cost
- how overheads and fixed cost affect pricing
- qualitative aspects in menu pricing
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Understanding of kitchen operations
Who this course is for:
- F&B managers
- Finance Cost control staff
- Restaurant owners and managers
- hotel F&B and Kitchen Staff
Introduction & Fundamentals
Intro to course menu pricing
Why we need to price the menu
Factors in determining prices
Determining Recipe Costs
How to determine Cost of Menu Fundamentals
Menu Costing Template Explained and key things to remember
Excel Template Explained in more detailed part 1
Excel Template Explained in more detailed part 2
Profitability Concepts and Factoring Overheads in pricing
Gross Profit Concepts Explained
Excel template to see if we need to increase prices
Excel Template to determine how much an average guest should be spending
Qualitative Factor in pricing of menu items
No announcements at this moment.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review