Master Class – Hotel Financial Controller (Sep-Dec 2020 Batch)
The Financial Controller (FC) Master Class is to enable budding financial professionals to take finance leadership roles.
Financial Controller is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Hotel finance department. It includes the preparation and management of the hotel’s financial budgets, implementing and overseeing all activities relating to the financial aspects of the hotel. Financial Controller needs to ensure compliance with the local tax laws, and also by the hotel’s SOP’s.
Hotel Financial Controllers are responsible for
- financial analysis & reporting,
- budgeting & forecasting for the business,
- audit and control,
- asset and liability reconciliation,
- working capital management and cash control. also,
- ensure the safekeeping and updating of all legal documentation relating to the financial status of the hotel.
What this Master Class is all About
- Evaluate your current capabilities through the interview
- Create a personalized Learning Path for you
- Mentorship till you get your destination.
How this course will work
- Learn through assigned pre-recorded videos and text material,
- Complete weekly assignments based on each week working,
- Join weekly Live sessions for additional understanding,
- Complete a final assignment at the end of class.
- Post Master Class, attend mentoring sessions for continuous support
Join this Master Class today for continuous learning
You Should contact us before subscribing to the course for scheduling an interview to assess your readiness for taking this course