Raising Finance for business & understanding Valuation
All Startup founders and Business owners, executives must get basic understanding of finance and accounting to enable themselves to be able to read financial statements, analyse results and the impact of their business decisions.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users, hence other users may find it slow and sometimes repetitive. I repeated few things just to make my audience understand and absorb concepts.
What are different methods of raising capital and what they cost.
Understanding the business value and do self-valuations
• What is Value?
• Value from different prospective.
• Different Methods of Valuation.
o Income Approach
o Cost Approach
• Inherent limitations and uncertainties of valuation models.
• How can we enhance value of our business?
• Share your experiences with valuation and how inventors value your startup
What you’ll learn
- Different Sources of capital
- Advantages and Dis-advantages of sources
- What are different aspects of business valuation
- Different Methods of valuation
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Previous Four Sessions
Who this course is for:
- Startup Founders and Co-Founders
- Business Owners