Understanding Business Model Canvas with real life examples
All Startup founders and Business owners, executives must get basic understanding of finance and accounting to enable themselves to be able to read financial statements, analyse results and the impact of their business decisions.
This course was recorded during a live class with startup founders who do not have any formal background in accounting and finance. Course contents, speed and explanations are designed keeping in mind those users, hence other users may find it slow and sometimes repetitive. I repeated few things just to make my audience understand and absorb concepts.
Deriving financial plan and blending with business models
· Business Model – Components
· how each business model component is represented in financial plan
· Interwind different components to make a complete business plan.
· Case Study – Alibaba, IKEA and new startup
What you’ll learn
- Different components of business model
- Examples to show how different companies use business model canvas
- how to fill up business model canvas
- Tips on writing business plans
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Previous classes on this startup finance series
Who this course is for:
- Startup Founders and Cofounder
- Business Executives