An accomplished hospitality industry professional with over 35 years of diverse experience in projects, Operations, Business Planning, Development, and Team management.
- Strong expertise in the arena of hotel management operations, Sales & Marketing, Business development, and projects.
- Excellent track record of managing multiple hotel properties across various locations.
- Strong exposure and understanding of business strategy planning and implementation within the hotel industry.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
Hospitality Experience included
General Manager, WelcomHeritage Hotels
As head of the Brand, the position reported to the Director on the board of the Company. My Key responsibilities included: –
- Managing the Brand.
- Overseeing Sales, Marketing, and Business Development.
- Overseeing overall operational support to all the properties with special focus on standardizing of service standards, other operational systems and procedures, and oversee operational cost expenses.
- Formulating budgets for both units as well as the corporate office.
- Support to all properties in areas of recruitment, training, and procurement.
- Providing project support to properties undergoing expansion and also assess new properties joining the group.
- Monitoring of financial and qualitative performance
- Maintain relationships with all the stakeholders.